Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Do you know someone getting ready for prom or graduation?
Do you have a new outfit that could use a little more pizzazz?
Do you have a well loved outfit you'd like to turn into something new?
Do you just want to spend some money on yourself?
Do you have a teacher you want to buy a gift for teacher appreciation day or as an end of the year gift?
Do you want to win some FREE JEWELRY?

During the month of April, every customer that purchases jewelry from my website: www.paparazziaccessories.com/11350 - will be entered into a drawing for FREE JEWELRY! Customers will get 1 entry for each piece of jewelry they purchase. The more you buy, the more chances you have to win! The more jewelry is sold, the more people will win!!! The more jewelry sold, the drawings I will have.

The jewelry will not be mailed out until the end of May (let's be honest, my baby is due on April 29th. . . it will be a few weeks into May before I can do the drawings and mail out the prizes.

All purchases must be made in April and through my consultant number in order for it to count. 

Please don't hesitate to ask me with any questions you might have.

I am also looking for people who want to host parties. . . you can earn lots of free jewelry when you host a party (in-home or online).

Have fun shopping!

Kristal Gardner
www.paparazziaccessories.com/11350

No comments:

Post a Comment