Sunday, December 2, 2012

More pictures of product

If you want to order online read below to find out how.  It isn't easy but hopefully in the future I can make it easier.

There are more pictures of things available on my Facebook page.  If you like one of them, put your name in the comment section and send me an email at LowCostStyles@gmail.com and the same procedure will apply as if you were ordering from my blog on the "Necklaces & Bracelets - Kristal currently has in stock"  or "Jewelry and accessories will order soon" pages.

Directions:


ORDERING

The best way to purchase the necklaces is in person. There are so many different styles to choose from and many more options.

If you want to order from me online I have two pages for you to browse. The first page has items I already have in stock. The second page has items I can order, but is subject to availability.

PRICING - All items cost $5.00 - see below for online pricing
$6.00 per item for the first 10 items (this includes shipping costs and sales tax)
$5.50 per item (includes tax and pennies for shipping) for 11+ items plus $5.00 for domestic shipping.
Extra shipping costs if you want your order before Christmas.

HOW TO ORDER
Leave a comment on the page or email me at LowCostStyles@gmail.com.
Indicate the item number(s) you wish to order.
Include an email address in your message so I can contact you.

You will get a confirmation & an invoice from me within 24-48 hours. You will also receive an estimate time for delivery. If you agree with the pricing, you can mail me a check or pay with a credit card.

KEEP IN MIND
You are not ordering from the Paparazzi website. You are ordering from me.

COUPON
If you like my Facebook page you can download a coupon. Just let me know when you order if you have one of my coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment